EarlyON Child and Family Centres
EarlyON Child and Family Centres are welcoming places that offer free drop-in programs and play time for caregivers and children from birth to 6 years old.
At our centers, you can learn and play with your child, meet people, and get advice.
The centers offer a range of services:
- Join fun activities – reading, storytelling, sing-alongs, games and more
- Get advice from professionals trained in early childhood development
- Find out about other family services in your community
- Connect with other families with young children
The Transportation Program is available for:
- Parents/caregivers, together with their children between 0-6 years of age and women who are pregnant looking to access EarlyON Programming, medical appointments, or select services within Dufferin County.
Please note: If there is an inclement weather day, the van will be cancelled.
Together we can strengthen and build a supportive caring environment for the future of our children, families and community.