Stress, Survival & Showing Up
COVID-19 has changed the way we operate at work, and it's also changing the way we look at and prioritize mental health. It's just as important as physical health, yet accessing support for our psychological safety remains a sincere challenge.
To address this, inDufferin is launching Stress, Survival & Showing Up, a new, FREE mental health series of events, workshops and resources designed to support business owners, agriculture professionals, and their teams.
The seven-part series will run from September to November 2021, to provide Dufferin County business owners and agriculture professionals with trauma-informed, anti-oppressive supports and tangible tools to:
- Address and maintain one’s own mental health and wellness,
- Approach sensitive issues with employees at work,
- Lead teams of people with compassion and emotional intelligence,
- Understand employers’ legal obligations to accommodate mental health needs in the workplace, and
- Create a psychologically safe workspace.
Stress, Survival & Showing Up is completely FREE and available to all members of the Dufferin County business and agriculture community.
Join us, and prioritize the mental wellness of yourself and your business this fall.