COUNCIL AND COMMITTEES
For a calendar of all Council and Committee meetings, please refer to the main calendar. For agenda's and minutes, click on the appropriate link below.
OTHER COMMITTEES AND BOARDS
There are committees and boards that operate outside of the direct municipal influence, however, the municipality makes appointments to these bodies.
|Wellington Dufferin Guelph Public Health Board||2 council members|
|Hills of Headwaters Tourism Association||1 council member|
|Dufferin Board of Trade||1 council member|
If you wish to present a delegation to Council, please submit the Delegation Request Form to Corporate Services.
- The names of all speakers and the subject matter to be discussed must be provided to staff for inclusion within the agenda and minutes.
- All handouts and PowerPoint presentations must be received by 12:00 p.m. (noon) on the Wednesday one week prior to the meeting for inclusion within the agenda and minutes. Electronic supporting material is preferred.
- All handouts and presentations may be reviewed by staff prior to the meeting and any content deemed to be inappropriate for a public forum may be removed.
- Delegations are limited to 10 minutes.
- Delegations may be refused if they are determined to be repetitious or not within the jurisdiction of the County.
- Please arrive 15 minutes in advance of the meeting as delegations are heard as one of the first items of business.
- All delegations shall speak respectfully and only on the subject described on the request form.
- During the meeting, delegations will obey the rules of procedure and any decisions of the Chair or Council.
- The Chair may shorten the time of any delegation for repetition, disorder, or any other breach of the procedural by-law.
- Council may ask questions following the delegation.
- The Chair may expel or exclude any member of the public who creates a disturbance or acts improperly during a meeting.
- The Clerk reserves the right to redirect your Delegation Request to the most appropriate Committee.
For more information, please contact Corporate Services at 519-941-2816 x2500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.