Managing employees during COVID-19: Question and Answer for Employers
COVID-19 has created new situations for employers and their workers. This online information session hosted by the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development will help you understand how COVID-19 has impacted employment standards as well as occupational health and safety rights and obligations. Ministry experts will answer frequently asked questions relating to COVID-19, such as:
- What flexibility is there around changing hours of work?
- Can employees be fired if they refuse to go back to work due to a family obligation related to COVID-19?
- Who is responsible for protecting workers against COVID-19 in the workplace?
- Can workers refuse to work if they feel unsafe due to COVID-19?
Get the right answers to these and other questions to help you effectively manage your employees through the pandemic.
- Registration for this FREE event is required to receive a link for the webinar. Please register at least one day in advance to reserve your spot.