Emergency Housing Services and Resources
Within Dufferin County, there are a number of emergency shelter options and resources to assist homelessness.
- Choices Youth Shelter (519.952.5970)
- Family Transition Place (FTP) (519.941.4957)
- Salvation Army (519.943.1203)
- Services and Housing in the Province (SHIP) (519.307.2870)
- Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA)
- Community Addiction Services (CADS)
- Community Living Dufferin (CLD)
- Concern Foodbank, Grand Valley (519.928.3131)
- Dufferin Child and Family Services (DCAFS)
- Housing First (519.307.2870)
- Orangeville Foodbank
- Shepherds Cupboard Foodbank, Shelburne (519.925.2600 ext. 350)
- White Owl Native Ancestry Association
To contact Dufferin County’s Homelessness Prevention Program, call 519.941.6991 ext. 2110.