EARLYON CHILD AND FAMILY CENTRE
Lifelong Skills Through Play-based Learning
The first six years are the most important years in a child’s life. EarlyON-Dufferin provides programming that strives to stimulate the growth, self-worth and stability of children and provides parents/caregivers and families with resources suited to their child’s age and stage.
EarlyON brings together information about children's services and programs in the community. Parents and caregivers can get answers to questions, access resources and speak with early year's professionals, as well as other parents and caregivers.
COME LEARN, PLAY AND EXPLORE!
- A relaxed meeting place for parents, caregivers, families and their children
- Early learning activites
- Parent/Caregiver/Child interactive programs
- Parenting workshops focusing on children ages 0-6
- 'Feelings After Birth' support group for mothers experiencing feelings of depression, anxiety and other concerns
- CUP (Come Understand Parenting) groups to support young or expectant parents in Dufferin
- Running room in Shelburne and Grand Valley to encourage gross motor activities
The Transportation Program is available for:
- Parent/caregivers together with their children, between 0-6 years of age, looking to access EarlyON Programming or Medical Appointments
- Women who are pregnant and require transportation to Medical Appointments or to access EarlyON programming
Transportation can be provided for, but not limited to:
- EarlyON Programs
- Doctor/Dentist Appointments
- Speech and Language Appointments
- Library Programs
- Children's Programs
- Food Banks
Please note: If school buses are cancelled in Dufferin County, the Van is also cancelled for the day.
caring environment for the future of our
children, families and community.
If you would like to sign up to receive our monthly newsletter by email, please click here.
Four Locations in Dufferin!
30 Centre Street
167 Centre Street, Entrance B
St. Peter Catholic School
Email (both locations):
Grand Valley Community Centre