LONG-TERM WASTE MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
The County of Dufferin is developing a Long-Term Waste Management Strategy (LTWMS) where consultation with the community and stakeholders is a crucial component of the planning process.
The consultation process for the County’s LTWMS seeks to build upon the consultation successes of past initiatives, ensure a constructive dialogue with those stakeholders currently engaged, and draw in those stakeholders who are not.
PUBLIC INFORMATION CENTRE
On June 26 and 27, Public Information Centres on the Long-Term Waste Strategy were held in Shelburne and Orangeville. At these events, options were reviewed to help steer the direction of the strategy. If you couldn't make it to an event, you can still participate by reviewing the display boards and taking the online survey below.
- Staff Report to Public Works Committee, October 2016
- Public Consultation & Communication Plan
- Mission Statement, Goals & Objectives of LTWMS
- System Performance Assessment
- Long List of Options - Report
- Short List of Options - Report
Have a question or comment? Click here to email us!