LONG-TERM WASTE MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
UPCOMING EVENT: PUBLIC INFORMATION CENTRE JUNE 26 & 27
Click here for details
The County of Dufferin is developing a Long-Term Waste Management Strategy (LTWMS) where consultation with the community and stakeholders is a crucial component of the planning process.
The consultation process for the County’s LTWMS seeks to build upon the consultation successes of past initiatives, ensure a constructive dialogue with those stakeholders currently engaged, and draw in those stakeholders who are not.
We are still in the early stages of the process so check back often to see how you can get engaged and have your say in Dufferin's Long-Term Waste Management Strategy.
- Staff Report to Public Works Committee, October 2016
- Public Consultation & Communication Plan
- Mission Statement, Goals & Objectives of LTWMS
- System Performance Assessment
- Long List of Options - Report
Have a question or comment? Click here to email us!