Skip to Main Content

Entrance Permits & Opinions

An Entrance Permit is required under the following circumstances on Dufferin County roads:

The following fees apply to entrance permits:

Entrance Permit Application Forms

Entrance Permit - Agent Authorization Form

Agents/representatives applying on behalf of Registered Property Owners are required to complete an Agent Authorization Form and submit it along with the Entrance Permit and Opinions application.

For the purpose of making an application to Dufferin County for an Entrance Permit, by persons or agents other than the registered Property Owner.

Entrance Permit and Opinion Application

An Entrance Permit is required if you are constructing a new entrance or changing an existing entrance.

Section 1 - Applicant Information

Applicant Name:(Required)
Owner Name (if different from applicant):
Mailing Address:

Section 2 - Application Type

Please select 1 (one) of the following:(Required)
Please select 1 (one) of the following:
Entrance Classification & Fees:

Section 3 - Entrance Location

Max. file size: 50 MB.
Drop files here or
Max. file size: 50 MB.
    Which side of the road:
    Is the property located in an area protected by a Conservation Authority?
    Max. file size: 50 MB.

    Section 4 - Payment Options

    Please visit our online payment portal link below to complete online secure payment for the service you are applying for.
    Payment by cheque may be mailed but the cheque cannot be postdated. You must include a copy of the application that was submitted.
    Payments may be made in person at: Dufferin County 30 Centre Street Orangeville, ON, L9W 2X1 Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (excluding holidays). Payment in the form of cash, money order, Visa, or MasterCard will be accepted *Payment in full must be made prior to any service commencing, or permits being issued. *All returned payments will be subject to a $20.00 NSF fee.
    The personal information collected on this form is collected under the Municipal Act, 2001 and is for the purpose of applying for an entrance permit or getting an entrance opinion. Specific questions relating to the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act can be directed to the Director of Public Works, County of Dufferin, 519-941-2816 ext. 2601.(Required)
    Back to top