Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Subscribe to inDufferin's newsletter for updates on agriculture, tourism & all things economic.
Free Mental Health Series
inDufferin is launching Stress, Survival & Showing Up, a new, FREE mental health series of events, workshops and resources designed to support business owners, agriculture professionals, and their teams.
The seven-part series will run from September to November 2021, to provide Dufferin County business owners and agriculture professionals with trauma-informed, anti-oppressive supports and tangible tools to:
- Address and maintain one’s own mental health and wellness,
- Approach sensitive issues with employees at work,
- Lead teams of people with compassion and emotional intelligence,
- Understand employers’ legal obligations to accommodate mental health needs in the workplace, and
- Create a psychologically safe workspace.
The Stress, Survival & Showing Up series is completely FREE and available to all members of the Dufferin County business and agriculture community.
Join us, and prioritize the mental wellness of yourself and your business this fall.
City Dwellers Guide to the Country Side
Thinking of visiting Dufferin County? Here are some helpful tips for making your trip a success! And they might just make you laugh - feel free to share!
Contact Economic Development
Some services continue to be offered by appointment only. Please call before visiting.